Thursday, February 10, 2011

Long time and back at it!

I know it's been a long time since I've blogged. There has been so much that has happened that I'll try and post a couple close together to get caught up. Since the last blog, I got to go home for Christmas and spend it with my family. I loved this opportunity to spend the Christmas holiday with family and many close friends. Being around them made me realize how much I truly did miss them and truly do treasure their friendships. I was soo blessed to be home and get to enjoy this time with all of them. Even though my time at home was short, I did value it a lot. Since I only spent a week at home, I came back to Honduras on December 27th to do a missions trip. This trip is the group that I usually come down with in December. This time it was a little different coming on a missions trip to a country that has now become apart of my every day life. It was just different then coming and staying a week then leaving. There was so much more too it this time since I know that this is my current home. What more can I do since I'm around more and longer. But I got to do many things that I first felling in love with here. I got to see kids that I actually haven't gotten to see much because of distance and time of having a job in this country. I loved getting the ability to do the things I first feel in love with doing in Honduras!

No comments:

Post a Comment